Essence Clan changes.

Fabio

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
Dear players,

This is a communicate to inform you about the upcoming changes to the Clans and Alliances:

• The clan size will be reduced from 100 to 40.
  • The amount of clans in an ally will be reduced to a maximum of 2.
  • The command channel maximum amount of players will be 100.
  • The penalty for leaving a clan will be fixated at 24h.

Why is the amount of characters allowed in a clan reduced?
The clan instances maximum amount of players is 40, we want to make sure that not only the top players of every clan join the instances. More clans means more instances, more fun and more loot!

Why is the penalty for leaving the clan increased to 24h?
We want to prevent people abusing the no-penalty currently in game, as we feel that if you join one side, you're in that side for the good and for the bad. Fight for your battlefield comrades!

When will the changes be applied?
We are planning to apply this changes during the merge happening the Friday 23th July at 14.00 GMT+2 However this change is still to be confirmed for this date.

What this means to my character?
All characters except the leader of every clan will be expelled from their clans and will require to be reinvited.

UPDATE ; We decided to not implement this changes yet after talking to clan leaders we will monotorize for 1 week or 2 if they can balance the server themself.

Last edited:

Fabio

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
We decided to not implement this changes yet after talking to clan leaders we will monotorize for 1 week or 2 if they can balance the server themself.

Teddy

No Grade
Jul 9, 2021
lets hope it never come. let players play the game we dont need a GM to force us to play how he like's it.

Fabio

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
I also dont need players to destroy my server

Lets hope that players does not go greedy, arrogant, toxic, and selfish and put in first place the "win no matter what" above server's healthy

Reactions: Xiscoteon and D1E

Teddy

No Grade
Jul 9, 2021
I also dont need players to destroy my server

Lets hope that players does not go greedy, arrogant, toxic, and selfish and put in first place the "win no matter what" above server's healthy
i agree we need healthy server all i am telling is let players be in control about the in game politics. atm i feel like you as a GM/owner is involving with in game politics and interfering with the game itself. I know you can tell me I am owner my server don’t like it piss off etc. this is just my point of few. I think a GM/Owner should only interfere with in game content and not interfere with the gaming route ppl decide to take. Or speak to leaders and force them into a a forced path that you got in mind. I enjoy this sever a lot I just wane be free to play how I or my clan wane play it lately I feel I am being controlled by a GM/Owner

Spartacus

No Grade
Jul 24, 2021
Hello!I played on your servers and what can I say about this!Do not touch this server, let everything be as it is and do not need to connect anything else to it!It is impossible for new players to catch up with the characters from red already!Many of the players want to play on the new server ,so make all the innovations there!Restrictions on clans and the like and do not do x5 ,do everything the same only x1!And even more people will come to you,because your project is so good that it has eclipsed all the official servers!I wish you good luck and prosperity!Think about this offer and leave any answer !I'll Be Waiting !!!