- Reaction score
- Download the Innadril Essence Launcher via this link.
- Complete the initial installation by clicking the 'Next' button whenever prompted
- You will be presented with a screen where your preferred language for the game client as well as the installation path.
- We recommend you do not change the game path so as to avoid any potential issues. The launcher is capable of downloading the entire game client.
- If you already have the Frost Lord client installed, you may change the game path to that of the Frost Lord client's.
- Once you are happy with your selections, hit the 'Install' button. The launcher will then check the game path for any outdated or missing files.
- As soon as the launcher's finished checking/downloading everything, a notification will pop up letting you know that the game is ready to be played. Just hit the 'Play' button!
We recommend that you always run our Launcher with administrator privileges. Right-click on the Launcher icon and click on the 'Run as Administrator' option
UpdatingWhenever an update becomes available, the launcher will trigger a full check and update the necessary files. In the unlikely even that the changes mentioned in the published game client update notes are not reflected in your game client, we advise you to run a full check by hitting the 'File Check' link which is located next to the 'Play' button.
Error: Cant connect server! (code: 1)
This could mean any of the following:
- The server is offline
- Connectivity issues from the player's side
- Your ISP is blocking the connection to the server
- Open Task Manager and terminate following processes: Play Innadril and LaunchRes.exe
- Restart your router
- Restart your computer
- Try opening our Launcher and joining in to the game!
1. Fully uninstall the InnadrilEssence Launcher via Add/Remove ProgramsMy launcher does not update or launch the game
2. Hit the Windows key, type %APPDATA% and hit enter
3. Delete the InnadrilEssence folder from %APPDATA%
4. Re-install the Launcher
'The file repair process cannot be completed due to the file being used by the game process.'
Open Task Manager and terminate the LaunchRes.exe process:
Last edited by a moderator: