Fabio

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
General Changes / Fixes

• Timer for olympiad corrected.
• Olympiad info in Ranked system fixed.
• Win\Lose olympiad windows corrected.
• Olympiad enemy selection system optimized.

sayhablessing.png Sayha's Blessing required amount when using Upgraded Magic Lamps corrected.

• Magic Lamps are not limited anymore to be used by 10 as maximum.

resurrection-small.png Resurection will now only work in group (party).

divineinspiration-small.png Divine Inspiration extra buff slots not working properly on Servitors, is now fixed.

• Skills with Momentum damage bonus have been corrected (Gladiator/Duelist/Tyrant/Grand Khavatari).

titanicsweep-small.png Titanic Sweep cooldown has been reduced from 6 to 5 seconds, and is now also ignoring 10% of target's Defense.

burningassault-small.png Burning Assault will only delete Force Blaster after being learned. Those who already learned this skill, will be able to re-learn Raging Force.

• Added findstore.png Find Store to Actions (Alt+C).

• New item added to L-Coin Store - sayhablessing.png Package: Sayha's Blessings (30 pcs.). Cost: 200 bm_lcoin_i00-2.png L-Coins.

New Event! Blossom Festival (available from 20/8 to 3/9)

Learn more here:

New Lootbox (available from 20/8 to 27/8)

Price: 60 bm_lcoin_i00-2.png L-Coin.

unique_skill_book01.pngSpellbook: Ultimate Death Knight Transformationetc_spell_books_hfighter_i00.pngSpellbook: Titan Championetc_spell_books_hfighter_i00.pngSpellbook: Cacophony of War
etc_magic_book_blue_i00.pngSpellbook: Warrior's Danceetc_magic_book_blue_i00.pngSpellbook: Dance of Fireetc_magic_book_blue_i00.pngSpellbook: Song of Earth
etc_magic_book_blue_i00.pngSpellbook: The Song of the Hunteretc_magic_book_white_i00.pngSpellbook: Divine Beametc_spell_books_hfighter_i00.pngSpellbook: Titanic Weapon
etc_spell_books_hfighter_i00.pngSpellbook: Ogre Spirit Totemetc_spell_books_hfighter_i00.pngSpellbook: Rabbit Spirit Totemetc_spell_books_hfighter_i00.pngSpellbook: Puma Spirit Totem
etc_spell_books_hfighter_i00.pngSpellbook: Titanic Breaketc_spell_books_hfighter_i00.pngSpellbook: Burning Assaultchest-talisbaium.pngTalisman of Baium
chest-bosspack.pngBoss' Weapon Packchest-frintezzaneck.pngFrintezza's Necklacechest-baiumring.pngBaium's Ring
chest-zakenearring.pngZaken's Earringchest-qaring.pngQueen Ant's Ringchest-orfenearring.pngOrfen's Earring
chest-corering.pngRing of Coresi_phanteon_book.pngSpellbook: White Guardianchest-stungauntlets.pngStun Gauntlets
chest-shieldvengeance.pngShield of Vengeancechest-sigilinevitability.pngSigil of Inevitabilitychest-icecrystalbreastplate.pngIce Crystal Breastplate
chest-icecrystalgaiters.pngIce Crystal Gaiterschest-lightningarmor.pngLeather Armor of Lightningchest-lightningleggings.pngLeather Leggings of Lightning
chest-flamingtunic.pngFlaming Tunicchest-flamingstockings.pngFlaming Stockingschest-helmmana.pngHelmet of Mana
chest-bootsofevasion.pngBoots of Evasiondoll-frintezza.pngPackage: Frintezza's Doll Lv. 1doll-zaken.pngPackage: Zaken Doll Lv. 1
doll-core.pngPackage: Core Doll Lv. 1chest-blessscroll.pngScroll of Blessingchest-iewa.pngImproved Scroll: Enchant A-grade Weapon
chest-ieaa.pngImproved Scroll: Enchant A-grade Armorchest-cewa.pngCursed Scroll: Enchant A-grade Weaponchest-ceaa.pngCursed Scroll: Enchant A-grade Armor
chest-water.pngWater Spirit Evolution Stonechest-fire.pngFire Spirit Evolution Stonechest-wind.pngWind Spirit Evolution Stone
chest-earth.pngEarth Spirit Evolution Stonechest-brooch.pngBrooch Lv. 3chest-talism.pngTalisman Bracelet Lv. 3
chest-agath.pngAgathion Bracelet Lv. 3chest-cloth.pngCloth Piecechest-circlethero.pngEnchant Kit: Circlet of Hero
chest-pendant.pngPackage: Einhasad's Pendant Lv. 1chest-cloakprotection.pngPackage: Cloak of Protectionsayhablessing.pngSayha's Blessing
chest7.pngSayha's Storm Lv. 3chest-toiring.pngEnchant Package: Ring of Insolencechest-dvearring.pngEnchant Package: Dragon Valley's Earring
chest-malisshp.pngSpecial HP Recovery Potionchest3.pngScroll: Boost Defensechest2.pngScroll: Boost Attack
chest-giraseal}.pngGiran Seal

EXTRA! This Lootbox will also be available in L-Coin Store - Adena Store for the price of 750.000 adena-chico.png Adena (Purchase Limit: 300 units daily per Account).

Class Balance (for discussion)

We're planning some Updates on the Summoners classes. We want you to give us some opinions about the ideas we've so far, before releasing a Class Balance patch:

SUMMONERS (Arcana Lord / Elemental Master / Spectral Master)

Summon Protection Stone - NEW

Temporarily increases all party members' abilities. Creates a Danger Zone for 30 sec. The summoned Danger Zone continuously inflicts damage and Hold on nearby enemies. Consumes 15 Spirit Ore.

Master's Call - NEW
For 30 sec., P./ M. Atk. and P./ M. Def. +35%. Additionally, the servitor's P. Atk. +20%, Critical Damage +20%. The servitor becomes immune to debuffs. Consumes 10 Spirit Ore.

Servitor Death Whisper - NEW

Lv. 1
For 20 min., all servitors' Critical Damage for standard attacks +10%.

Lv. 2
For 20 min., all servitors' Critical Damage for standard attacks +12%.

Lv. 3
For 20 min., all servitors' Critical Damage for standard attacks +15%.

Lv. 4
For 20 min., all servitors' Critical Damage for standard attacks +20%.

Lv. 5
For 20 min., all servitor's P. Atk. +5%, Critical Damage for standard attacks +20%, P. Accuracy +2, Max HP +5%.

Lv. 6
For 20 min., all servitor's P. Atk. +7%, Critical Damage for standard attacks +20%, P. Accuracy +4, Max HP +10%.

Lv. 7
For 20 min., all servitor's P. Atk. +10%, Critical Damage for standard attacks +20%, P. Accuracy +6, Max HP +15%.

Lv. 8
For 20 min., all servitor's P. Atk. +20%, Critical Damage for standard attacks +20%, P. Accuracy +10, Max HP +25%.

SERVITORS

Feline King / Magnus the Unicorn / Spectral Lord

Elemental Slam - NEW

Inflicts damage to target and nearby enemies with 1410 Power, and pushes them back.

Multiple Icicles - NEW
Inflicts damage to target and nearby enemies with 1449 Power, and decreases Speed by 100 for 5 seconds.

Feline King

Feline Double Smash - NEW

Inflicts damage with 3410 Power and knocks down for 3 seconds.

Spectral Lord

Phantom Spike - NEW

Attacks the target's vital points with 3510 Power (Ranged Attack).

Dicing Death - REWORKED
This skill now has a slow effect.

Nightshade

Phantom Stun - NEW

Temporarily stuns nearby enemies.

Last edited:

Xiscoteon

No Grade
Jul 15, 2021
Elemental Slam - NEW
Inflicts damage to target and nearby enemies with 1410 Power, and pushes them back.

Multiple Icicles - NEW
Inflicts damage to target and nearby enemies with 1449 Power, and decreases Speed by 100 for 5 seconds.
maybe it'll be better to be able to discuss if we knew the Power of the current Summoner / Pony Skills (the description its not saying it actually)
edit: as a summoner i actually feel after 85 the summoner became more of a mage than a summoner, the pet is not as strong as it felt before, also summoners got the 2nd nuke so it was probably Ncsoft's decision or something, maybe more m.attack/p.attack on pets could be decent since it doesn't seem to scale a lot anyway

Summon Protection Stone - NEW
Temporarily increases all party members' abilities. Creates a Danger Zone for 30 sec. The summoned Danger Zone continuously inflicts damage and Hold on nearby enemies. Consumes 15 Spirit Ore.
Also what's meant exactly with "increases all party members' abilities" ... still its really nice to see admins trying to balance the classes
edit: found about protection stone here if anyone is interested https://lineage2ertheia.com/forum/(fixed)-buggs/(fixed)summon-protection-stone/ seems rly good

Keep the good job up!

also, i know its a bit off topic, but it could be really nice if we had some DPS Calculator ingame, some npc that we can do several tests on it. (if you can get it from somewhere, i remember it being in the some chronicle long ago) it would help you also to balance stuff i guess? dunno :D

As said above, thanks!

Last edited:

Pazos

No Grade
May 14, 2021
why don't you look at Overlords? all their debuffs useless, doesnt work!!

Player33

No Grade
Jun 24, 2021
ahaha, archers sucks, kamaels easy kills archers, admins boosted already not so weak classes, but they dont care about most gimp archer classes

Harate

No Grade
Aug 22, 2021
The new summon stone seems good in theory (still need to see how it works in practice), as well as all the new summons' skills. Very needed buffs for summoners yet they still seem to be lacking.

1 - There is no mention anywhere about current servitor skill's POWER so we can't really know how good the new skills are just by reading about them. I hope they are WAY better than current skills cause they basically do no damage. From lv 85 you boosted servitor's level yet the skills power are the same, so using lv 85 skills vs lv 90 players do no dmg compared to auto attacks.
2 - I think it is time to already give summoners 900 range on dmg skills and some defense passives. Mages got ultra-buffed with range, m atk passives, defense passives, etc etc and summoners are still just bland. It makes no sense that GLASS CANNON mages are still tankier than summoners + summons
3 - Cubics are completely useless and could also receive some updates.
4 - Finally, summon's defensive stats are also a joke. they die in 3 hits and you cannot even keep them alive by spamming heals in PvP. Perhaps some boost on their HP and/or defenses is also needed.